Aug. 13, 2019
1. As of August 11th, "Likima" has caused 6.51 million people in 6 provinces and cities in Zhejiang, Shanghai, and Jiangsu
Xinhua News Agency, Beijing, August 11th, the reporter learned from the emergency management department on the 11th that as of 17:00 on the same day, the typhoon "Likima" caused a total of 6.15 million people in six provinces and cities including Zhejiang, Shanghai, Jiangsu, Anhui, Shandong and Fujian. 1,456,000 people were urgently transferred and resettled.
- "Likima" caused direct economic losses to Zhejiang Province of 15.7 billion yuan
The Zhejiang Daily reporter learned from the Zhejiang Provincial Defense Index that as of 12 o'clock on the 11th, the super typhoon "Likima" had caused 5.358 million people to be affected, 30 people died due to the disaster, 18 people were missing due to the disaster, and 12,200 people were resettled. The affected area of the crop was 185,000 hectares, and the harvest was about 23,000 hectares. The number of houses damaged by the disaster was 36,000, and the direct economic loss was 15.75 billion yuan.
Since the online landing in Zhejiang, the intensity was super strong typhoon level for nearly 70 years. The third strong center of the Zhejiang Province was 930 hectopascals. A large number of street trees in Huangyan City, Taizhou, Zhejiang Province were uprooted.
On August 11th, Zhejiang Linhai, overlooking the city from the air, has become a "Zeguo".
- Typhoon "Likima" caused direct economic losses to Shandong 547 million yuan
Qilu network news: affected by the typhoon, during the day and night on August 10, heavy rains and heavy rains occurred in parts of Linyi, Zaozhuang, Rizhao, Weifang, Zibo, Dongying, Binzhou, Jinan, Tai'an, Jining and Qingdao, and some heavy rains. During the daytime from August 11th to the 12th, Binzhou, Dongying, Dezhou, Zibo, Jinan, Tai'an, Heze, Jining, Yantai and Weihai had heavy rains and heavy rains in other areas.
According to the official Weibo news of the Shandong Provincial Emergency Management Department, affected by the typhoon "Litchma", as of 15:30 on August 11, the province's crops affected the area of 46.3 thousand hectares, 106 collapsed houses, and direct economic losses of 547 million yuan. . According to preliminary statistics, as of now, the disaster involves 144 townships (streets) in 23 counties (cities, districts) of Jinan, Qingdao, Zibo, Zaozhuang, Weifang, Tai'an, Rizhao, Linyi, Dezhou and Liaocheng.
On August 11, due to the typhoon, the upper reaches of the Mihe River in Weifang City suddenly burst into water, and one of the landmark buildings in Linyi County, the Shouyue Lake Pavilion, was dumped.
- Typhoon "Likima" caused 52,200 people to be affected, 1 person died, and direct economic loss was 51 million
CCTV News August 11th news, according to the Anhui Disaster Reduction and Disaster Relief Committee Office: Due to the impact of the typhoon "Likima" on the 9th of this year, there was a heavy rainstorm along the Yangtze River in Anhui Province, causing damage to houses in parts of Ningguo, Guangde and Jixi. The crops were flooded, roads and bridges were destroyed, power supply and communication were interrupted. As of 11:00 on the 11th, the province's affected population was 52,200 people, one person died due to disasters; 10008 people were resettled and resettled, including 628 centralized resettlement and 9,380 scattered houses; the affected area of crops was 2.19 thousand hectares; 74 houses were collapsed. Serious damage to 32 houses, generally damaged 81 houses; direct economic losses of 51.064 million yuan, of which agricultural losses of 19.507 million yuan.
2, a large number of paper mills, carton factories power outages, the factory area was flooded, shipments were blocked, and even forced to stop production and save themselves
Zhejiang Shanying Paper: The water in the factory area is serious, and employees carry out self-help
At around 8:00 am on August 11, the cadres of Xitangqiao Street in Zhejiang Haiyan Economic Development Zone visited the key enterprises to check the situation of the enterprises. Among them, Shanying Paper Co., Ltd. has more serious water accumulation in the factory area. The organizers on-site guidance to organize the organization to carry out self-rescue, reducing the impact to a minimum.
Zhejiang Jiaxing Dahua Paper Industry: The transformer paper supply failure caused the paper line to be discontinued
The Nanhu Ecological Environment Branch of Jiaxing City, Zhejiang Province dispatched law enforcement personnel to conduct investigations on key enterprises. Especially for enterprises that have accumulated water, timely guidance to eliminate hidden dangers. When the District Eco-environment Bureau inspected Dahua Paper, it found that the power supply failure of the enterprise transformer caused the papermaking line to stop production, and the drainage channel drains were overflowing. The bureau ordered the company to immediately launch an emergency plan to prevent sewage spillage.
Zhejiang Taizhou Carton Factory was affected by the disaster scene.
After a typhoon in Shandong's packaging factory, it was a sea of oceans. The water level inside and outside the plant was the same height. Fortunately, the factory floor was high! The fish in the factory is full of land and can raise fish! I hope this rain will stop!
Affected by the typhoon, the winds raged and the rains poured, and many paper mills and carton factories were seriously flooded. The workers were trapped in the factory.
The wind slammed the sound of the machine, and a carton factory scene was comparable to shooting ghosts! A stern!
A plate factory warehouse has serious water accumulation, and many materials and machines in the workshop have soaked water.
Zhejiang Taizhou, a carton processing self-employed boss: loss of more than 100,000 yuan
Li Jianguo of Taizhou, Zhejiang Province is a member of the Party Member of Lijiang Village in Fengjiang Street. He is also a carton processing self-employed. For the past two days, he has been busy with the work in the village. Before the typhoon came, he and the village cadres went door-to-door to investigate the old dilapidated houses, and the door-to-door notice was moved to the disaster-relief resettlement site. When the typhoon came, he adhered to the front line and responded to various emergencies. When I came back, I remembered that I had not fixed the water in my carton, which caused the rain to get wet and the loss was more than 100,000 yuan. However, after the typhoon, Li Jianguo went to the reconstruction of the village after the disaster.
3. Red warning: The typhoon is about to sweep through Shandong, Tianjin, Liaoning and other provinces. Please make emergency measures in advance!
It is worth noting that: however, the raging of Lichma did not end there. According to the China Meteorological Administration, "Litchma" is expected to move northward at a speed of 25-30 kilometers per hour. From August 11th to night, it will land again in the coastal area of Shandong Rizhao to Haiyang.
After Lichma landed north, its typhoon trough combined with the cold air from the north to the south will produce continuous heavy rainfall in Tianjin and the Haihe River basin, and there will be 10 to 12 winds in the Bohai Sea. From the midnight of the 10th to the night of the 12th, there will be a rainstorm in Tianjin. During the heavy rainstorm, the accumulated rainfall will be 70 to 120 mm. In the next few days, Liaoning Province is also affected by the typhoon. In view of the huge losses caused by the typhoon, large and small enterprises in the industry are also actively preparing for flood prevention and safety, and they are not allowed to relax. In the next few days, packaging and printing enterprises in coastal areas should not relax their vigilance. Be sure to take emergency measures to minimize losses!
Shandong Sun Paper Industry: Emergency Management Bureau conducts inspections on duty, urges to make safety precautions
On August 11, the Industrial Park (Taiping Town) Emergency Management Bureau conducted a patrol inspection of the anti-mite and anti-typhoon emergency duties of the Sun Paper Industry, supervised the enterprises to strengthen the safety production work during the typhoon flood season, and made various preparations for safety precautions and emergency rescue.
Shandong Huisheng Paper: Solving the problem of poor rainwater discharge
On the morning of August 11, the responsible comrades of the Shandong Plain Development Zone Management Committee led the relevant personnel to go to the project site, enterprises and villages under construction to check the rain and public opinion and guide the flood prevention work. At the Huisheng Paper site, we will solve the problem of poor rainwater emissions from enterprises.
Shandong Century Sunshine Paper: Arrange for deployment in advance, and fully fight against Lichma
Affected by Typhoon No. 9 "Litchma", the Shandong Provincial Meteorological Observatory continued to issue a red rain warning signal at 11:00 on the 11th. The flood control situation is not optimistic. In order to ensure the safety, Century Sunshine Paper Group arranged the deployment in advance, implemented various defensive measures, and went all out to meet Liqima.
First, organize the defensive preparation meeting at the first time, requiring the cadres and staff to attach great importance to it, to clearly understand the grim situation of flood prevention and typhoon prevention, and to do a good job in resisting strong typhoons, preventing cockroaches, looting big risks, and saving major disasters. Ready to work.
Second, strictly implement the first-level emergency response work, comprehensively launch the anti-Taiwan emergency response plan, and clarify the division of labor and duties. All cadres above the middle level must be on duty and be on call 24 hours until the police are lifted.
3. All departments shall promptly implement relevant measures in accordance with the determined plan. The first is to organize the division of labor and cooperation, prepare anti-smashing sandbags, and transport them to key flood control sites. At the same time, check all submersible pumps and connect the cables to ensure they are ready for use. The second is to intensify the inspection of all electrical equipment in the plant to ensure that there is no leakage of insulation; to clear the drainage ditch to ensure smooth drainage; to clean debris on the top of all buildings to prevent accidents caused by falling objects. The third is to set up a flood prevention and emergency rescue team to deal with various emergencies in the first time.
The heavy rainfall brought by the typhoon crossing caused problems such as floods and water cuts in many provinces, which had a great impact on the lives of local people, and also had a serious impact on the production of local paper mills, paperboard factories, carton factories and end users. The delay in delivery due to the cessation of production due to typhoon is inevitable. Here, Huayin Xiaobian also hopes that people in the industry can understand each other. After the situation of these disaster-stricken factories is completed, the goods will be delivered as soon as possible! Natural disasters are ruthless, and there is boundless love in the region! I hope that everyone can work together to overcome difficulties and escort the quality and delivery of users' goods!
4. Support: summary of rescue methods after typhoon disaster in papermaking, packaging and printing industry
Summary of flood prevention methods
1) Construction of warehouses in areas with high elevations in the constituency; gentlemen do not stand under the dangerous wall, and the construction of workshops in areas with high terrain and smooth drainage can largely avoid the nuisance of floods.
2) Increase the height of the warehouse and workshop foundation, and maintain a reasonable height difference between indoor and outdoor; if the land is tense and the feng shui treasure is difficult, then make a fuss on the foundation. As shown in Figure 10, it is not only waterproof, but also easy to load and unload. Why not?
3) Add padding for stocks and machinery; use the pad when the goods are stored is simple and practical, which is also the most feasible solution for the completed factory. According to the experience of claims, in most floods, the depth of water is less than ten centimeters (the water pipe bursts, the water leaks from the ceiling causes almost no more than ten centimeters), and the pad can effectively reduce the loss. Even if the final water exceeds the height of the pad, the pad can win time for tissue rescue.
4) Sandbags are available in the easy-to-risk area to prevent floods from flooding into the room; sandbags retaining water can effectively lower the water level, gain time for rushing property, and the cost of sandbags is very low, and some sandbags are always available in warehouses that are vulnerable to water damage. It is a good idea.
5) Set the retaining wall and drainage ditch to prevent rainwater from entering; it is an effective and necessary waterproof measure for the entrance of the underground parking lot and the surrounding of the building on the lower side of the hillside.
6) Check the waterproof condition of the roof in time and keep the drainage facilities stable and smooth;
7) Establish a flood emergency plan, improve the patrol duty system, timely identify the danger, and carry out rescue.
Introduction to the rescue methods for common property in paper and printing industry
Paper, paperboard: cut the un-moistened part of the flat paper into small open paper; cut (saw) the damp portion of the vertical damp paper (board), use it down; place the wetted web (paperboard) horizontally The moisture is partially peeled off (diameter). However, the retained portion should meet the standard (or applicable) specifications for paper products.
Bleached commercial wood pulp: If the quantity is small, the package can be opened immediately and the damp part can be cut off. When the quantity is large, it should be taken by the artificial and ground yards, and emergency treatment should be taken, which can be immediately processed and lowered to other similar enterprises.
Original color wood pulp and waste paper: should be used immediately after being soaked in water or land area.
Papermaking raw materials: If the water immersion time is not long, it should be used immediately; if the water immersion time is longer, the batch size is smaller, and there is a larger site, the staff can be aired.
Water-based ink immersion, can be adjusted pH, filter decontamination treatment. Oily ink is less than 2% water immersed and used in degraded. When it is impregnated with water, it can be cleaned and dried, or used for downgrading. (This part of the data source: Guardian Chemical)
Paper mills come on! Come to the carton factory!
If you can, please give them some time.
They will go all out to deliver the goods as soon as possible!