Apr. 08, 2021
First, let’s analyze the main reasons for packaging curling and deformation
caused by food packaging bags:
1.The surface substrate film has poor heat resistance;
2. Improper control of the tension matching of the composite substrate during the compounding process, resulting in residual stress after curing and shaping, especially when the thickness of the composite film is thinner, such failures are more likely to occur;
3. The thickness of the composite film is inconsistent;
4. Insufficient cooling;
5. Insufficient curing time;
6. In the longitudinal heat-sealing knife part, the running track of the composite film is not straight;
7. The heat-sealing temperature is too high or the heat-sealing time is too long;
Next, we will summarize the countermeasures for these reasons:
1.Re-select the surface substrate film, remember not to be greedy and choose a little knowledge of the substrate;
2. Adjust the tension of each part of the composite processing equipment, and try to make the two composite substrates have the same shrinkage rate as possible.
3. Adjust the floating roller tension during compounding to make the thickness as consistent as possible;
4. Fully cool down;
5. Carry out full maturation, but don't make the material overripe, otherwise it will easily cause adhesion, this degree must be mastered;
6. Use inner sealing base material with low temperature heat sealability;
7. Adjust the heat sealing temperature to an appropriate temperature.
Our company also has Plastic Food Bags on sale, welcome to contact us.